vrupgrade.com may collect from you both identifying and non-identifying personal information through our websites or other manner.
- Information provided by you. vruppgrade.com may require that you provide certain information to use the services on our site. You may always decline to give any personal information requested by vrupgrade.com, but without the presentation of such information, vrupgrade.com may not be able to provide services to you.
- Cookies. When you visit vrupgrade.com, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our websites, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our websites. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while visiting vrupgrade.com if you have enabled cookies.
- IP Address. vrupgrade.com automatically collects your IP address, access times, and the referring website address for identification purposes.
- Personal Information. This website does not collect, save or store any personal information from visitors that simply browse this website, unless you voluntarily and intentionally provide it to us. We do not collect personal information without your knowledge or consent.
- Embedded Advertisements. Advertisements displayed on the vrupgrade.com web sites may be delivered via an advertising management service. When you view a web page on our web site that contains advertising provided one of our advertising management services, the advertising service company may place a cookie on or retrieve a cookie from your computer if you have enabled cookies.
- User Communications. Users of vrupgrade.com may from time to time contact vrupgrade.com with inquiries or requests. vrupgrade.com will retain these communications in order to process and respond to these inquiries and requests.
Disclosure of Information
vrupgrade.com may disclose your information: (1) in response to a subpoena, court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement agencies; (2) to defend against legal claims; (3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, fraud or wrongdoing; (4) to protect the rights, property, and safety of our company, users, employees or others; (5) to enforce our website terms; (6) in the event of a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, or consolidation; or (7) as otherwise required by law.
The previous paragraphs notwithstanding, vrupgrade.com will not disclose your information, and uses all of the information collected solely for analytic purposes connected to the operation of the Site.
Protection of Your Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Access to your personal information is restricted to vrupgrade.com employees, contractors, and agents, for whom the information is necessary to maintain and improve our services.
Additionally, if you have any concerns about security on vrupgrade.com, you can email us at info@VRUpgrade.com with any questions.